Earthquake is one of the twelve fruits that can be awakened in Roblox Blox fruits, giving him longer range, higher attack speed, higher chance to stun, and more rage. The Quake Fruit is also the most expensive fruit to awaken, but it’s worth a try if you want to get one of the best raid fruits in the game.
How to awaken Quake Fruit in Blox Fruits
Quake Fruit can be awakened in the same way as any other fruit in the game: by completing the appropriate raid with that fruit equipped.
In this case, you need to buy the Quake Fruit from the Blox Fruit Dealer for either 1,000,000 Beli or 1,500 Robux. Then you must start the Greybeard Raid with the Quake Fruit equipped.
Follow these steps to start the Greybeard Raid and awaken Quake Fruit:
- Buy raid chip of the Mysterious Scientist for 100,000 Beli or any of the physical fruits in your possession.
- trip to the sea fortress in the First Sea.
- Greybeard, a Level 750 Raid boss with 300,000 hpspawns in the Marine Fortress every six hours.
- Once you meet Greybeard, press the “Raid” button on the screen and the heist begins
- You must defeat Greybeard Either alone or in co-op with other players.
- If you hit him, you will be teleported there Mysterious Entityoffering to awaken all four moves of the Quake Fruit for a price:
- Deadly Destroyer (Z): 1,000 fragments
- Airbreaker (X): 3,000 fragments
- Spatial shock wave (C): 5,000
- Fragments Seaquake (V): 8,000 fragments
That means a full Quake Fruit Awakening requires 17,000 fragments, which is the most expensive Fruit Awakening in the game. Fragments can be purchased for Robux in the in-game shop or by completing various quests.
How to defeat Greybeard
Greybeard is a very strong raid boss and was considered the strongest boss in the game prior to Update 15. Although his HP has been significantly reduced, trying to defeat him is not a piece of cake.
Here are the top tips you need to defeat this boss:
- Greybeard uses an awakened Quake fruit that deals 650 damage.
- This boss is vulnerable to stun damageand that’s why we recommend using such fruits as Venom, Rumble, Spider or Awakened Dough against him in addition to your own unawakened Quake fruit.
- So the closer you are to him, the more damage you take keep distance as much as possible.
- It is possible to play Greybeard solo only if you have unlocked the third sea.
- If you are still at the level of the Second Sea, it is advisable to do so bring at least 2-3 friends to this raid.
- Watch out for his AoE attackthat deals the most damage, so just run away.
That’s all you need to know about how to awaken Quake fruit Blox fruits. For more guides and others robloxrelated guidescheck out our dedicated hub page.
Featured image via Roblox.