Disney Dreamlight Valley has had an exciting start to April with the Pride of the Valley update and the new Disney Parks Star Path. Gameloft is finding new ways to reward returning players with new community challenges and free rewards through the newly announced rewards Dreamlight Park Community Challenge. Here’s everything you need to know to complete the challenges.
Complete list of challenges and rewards from the Dreamlight Park community
Screenshot of GameSkinny
The Dreamlight Park Community Challenges will run until May 31, 2023. This is a community-wide challenge, so every individual dream light valley Player contributes to reaching the finish line. After completing the objectives, the rewards will appear in your in-game mailbox.
- Most Poppin’ Park
- Place 300,000 Parks Balloons: Crafted Balloon Decor Pack.
- Cleanest park
- Place 350,000 Trash Cans: Crafted Road and Fencing Pack.
- Greenest Park
- Place 400,000 Topiary: Flower Pack.
- The most stylish park
- Unlock 450,000 Disney Park Dream Styles: Iron and Dark Wood Pack.
- The most amusing park
- Place 600,000 Disney Park Attractions: Mystery Disney Parks item.
All items needed to complete the challenge objectives
While this list may seem overwhelming, it’s certainly doable as we can all work together! To make sure you’re on the right track, we’ve got all the eligible items for the challenge objectives right here.
Most of these items are only available through the new Disney Parks Premium Star Path. The Star Path costs 2,500 moonstones or $9.99.
- Balloon Challenge: Magic balloon bundle.
- Trash Can Challenge: Rusted trash can and magic recyclers.
- Topiary’s Challenge: Dreamlight Figment Topiary and Jubilant Topiary.
- Disney Park Dream Styles Challenge: Train attendant Goofy Dream Style and Safari Donald Duck Dream Style.
- Disney Park Attractions Challenge: Attraction Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Attraction Mad Tea Party, Attraction Pixar Pal-A-Round.
How to claim a free magic recycler
You can use the code to claim a free Magical Recycler item DREAMLIGHT PARK and place it in your valley to help with the trash can challenge.
That’s not all, Gameloft invites players to share their challenge designs on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with #DreamlightPark and #DisneyDreamlightValley for a chance to do so Win a $500 ShopDisney Gift Certificate.
If you’re like us, you’ve been busy with that Eggstravganza event, and would love to have another opportunity to decorate. Anyway, it’s great to see Gameloft giving back to the players who support the game in Early Access and we can’t wait to see what’s next Disney Dreamlight Valley. For more information, see our other DLV Leader.
Feature image via Gameloft.