The popular one Disney Dreamlight Valley is gearing up to unveil its third major update since launching last summer. Titled Friendship Festival, the biggest additions this time come in the form of characters charm And Frozen. Additionally, players interested in the main story will enjoy a sequel as Frosted Heights is set to be healed.
Over on the Steam Community Forums, developer Gameloft has released a long list of updates and changes that reveal more about what this latest patch will add. In addition to the previously announced Mirabel and Olaf characters, there are tons of quality of life improvements that should make designing and decorating your village and home more flexible. There are also a number of bug fixes that will fix any issues players may be encountering.
With A Festival of Friendship launching tomorrow, we want to help you prepare for release day!
Check out the patch notes below for a breakdown of new features and content coming on February 16th, along with key improvements and bug fixes â¤µï¸ https://t.co/Bb0cUoTfok pic.twitter.com/Kp5F83xT3y
— Disney Dreamlight Valley (@DisneyDLV) February 15, 2023
February 16, 2023 update from Disney Dreamlight Valley
New content and features:
– Kristoff’s booth has been slightly revised. In previous updates, we’ve made some changes to its booth, aiming to find a balance between making the store more interesting and enticing (e.g. adding iron ingots) and making sure collecting rare materials doesn’t become trivial ( e.g. adding a daily limit). We’ve listened to your feedback — particularly on the transition to charcoal — and we’ve continued to iterate. That’s why we’ve tweaked the settings a bit and brought back something you loved. The daily buy limit for coal has been removed and we’ve increased the buy limit for everything else at the booth (from 3-5 to 10-20).
– Miracle Growth Elixir, Miracle Pickaxe Polish, Miracle Shovel Varnish, Miracle Fishing Bait (and their even more miraculous alternatives) have become more efficient and the resources required to craft them have been reduced.
– Various optimizations including performance and stability improvements on all platforms.
– The New Game button has been moved to the Settings menu and is now called Reset Game.
– Fixed an issue that caused players not to be able to navigate through the menu while cooking.
– Memory of Old Times quest: Players should no longer encounter problems when taking the photo required to progress in this quest.
– Stitch’s Hobby Quest: The TV in this quest should no longer be a progress blocker or disappear from the player’s inventory.
– Garbage Removal Quests: Cleaning up garbage piles in Goofy’s and Merlin’s houses should now lead to successful progress in these quests.
– “A Deal with Ursula” quest: Upon further investigation of this quest, issues with placing the crystals on the pedestals should be resolved.
– Quest “The Final Test”: Players should now be able to pick up the falling water to progress in this quest.
– How Far Will You Go Quest: The game should no longer crash when starting a conversation with Moana to give her a fish.
– Magic Moments Quest: Reduced sushi quest requirements to resolve an issue some players were encountering.
– What Home Feels Like Quest: A new fix has been deployed to fix the pesky Glittering Herring bug. We’ll be closely monitoring this issue alongside the release of the update, as we know this quest has been tingling for some players.
– Quest “The Definition of a Hero”: Crafting the Asphalt Arch and Balloon Arch should now advance the quest as intended.
– “With Great Power” Quest: The Crystal Key should no longer disappear or be duplicated for players progressing in this quest.
– “The Ceremony” Quest: Players should now be able to take the final photo without getting stuck on the photo screen.
– Quest “A Call as a Space Ranger”: Buzz Lightyear and Ursula should now talk to each other and trigger the next step of the quest.
– Fixed an issue that caused some players’ games to freeze when leveling up either the avatar or the villager, especially after talking to them.
– Fixed an issue where villager houses disappeared and could not be restored.
– The crafting menu should now work more reliably as an issue that caused movement to be disabled after selecting an item and switching tabs has been fixed.
– Improved spawning of ground-based materials in certain biomes.
– The mailbox no longer shows duplicates of received emails.
– You can now buy those pesky candles at the Scrooge McDuck General Store!
– And many more fixes!
These are the patch notes for the Friendship Festival update. Disney dream light valley is currently available on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.