ever space 2 Ship devices are similar to active skills or abilities that you can use during combat. These come in two types: Support and Warfare. They can also be upgraded to provide better buffs, defensive abilities, or offensive power. This Everspace 2 guide details the best ones to keep you alive throughout the campaign.
The best ship gadgets in Everspace
These are, in our opinion, the best marine gadgets overall ever space 2. We list the full effects of each ability below, along with some general tips to keep in mind as you play.
- Teleporter (Catch)
- Front Shield Generator (All Day)
- EMP Generator (Hard Reset)
- Corrosion Injector (Mercy Kill)
Ship support devices include utility effects, while warfare ship devices focus primarily on damage-dealing effects.
There are several ship devices that you can obtain throughout the campaign and exploration. However, You can only equip up to four at a time via the ship menu.
These abilities can also be upgraded, which usually improves some facet like cooldown or range. Once upgraded to their maximum tier, ship gadgets have three additional modes (ie passive effects/perks) and you can choose one.
You get one upgrade point per level up (with the cap at level 30). If you make a mistake or don’t like a particular armament anymore, you can reset it by highlighting the device in question and pressing the “X” button. This will refund the Upgrade Points you used – but you’ll have to spend Memory Recalibrators to do so.
Complete list of Everspace 2 ship devices
Screenshot of GameSkinny
Here is a complete list of all ship equipment ever space 2 This allows you to see their effects and make decisions about your physique and needs based on them.
EMP Generator: Creates an EMP blast around your ship, disabling all enemies for a few seconds.
- Short Circuit – Affected targets take some damage every second.
- Hard Reset – Cooldown is reduced for each target hit by the EMP shockwave.
- Shield Surge – Restores a portion of your shields for each enemy hit.
Corrosion injector: Corrodes the target to deal damage over time.
- Searing Demise – Increases damage by 80% but reduces duration by 50%.
- Mercy Kill – Resets the cooldown if the target is destroyed.
- Corrosive Trauma – If the target takes collision damage, instantly deals the remaining damage.
Magnetic Repulsor: Pushes the target to a location, causing them to temporarily take increased collision damage; has three charges; The target cannot exceed +2 of your current level.
- Swing Together – Also affects nearby targets.
- Serial Pusher – Adds an additional fee.
- Energy Leak – Knocked targets drop energy orbs.
Annihilator virus: Infects the main target with a virus that spreads to nearby enemies (up to a maximum of six enemies). All affected ships take armor and shield damage after six seconds.
- Symptomatic – Targets deal 50% less damage.
- Comorbidity – Deal 20% additional damage for each Debuff on a target.
- R-Naught – +2 maximum targets that can be affected.
quantum entanglement: Any damage dealt to you is also applied to the target at increased intensity for 18 seconds.
- Symmetry – The target is also damaged by hull repairs.
- Covariance – Reflected damage dealt to the target is increased by 50%.
- Overlay – Ignore damage dealt by armor and shields, but split hull damage 50/50 between the player and the target.
Support ship devices
Teleporters: Instantly teleports your ship forward; has four charges.
- Haste – 25% chance to refund a charge.
- Parting Gift – Leaves a proximity mine behind.
- Face Away – Face the opposite direction after teleporting.
energy boost: Instantly catapults the ship forward for five seconds with a speed boost.
- Great Escape – Causes a movement-impairing web in a radius.
- Compressor – Doubles your speed boost but halves the duration.
- High Pressure – Fly close to enemies, dealing armor and shield damage while knocking them back.
Front Shield Generator: Projects an impenetrable shield in front of your ship.
- Avenger – Reflects blocked shots back to your attackers.
- All Day – Blocked damage is converted to weapon energy.
- On Your Left – The shield radius is 25% smaller, but automatically turns to face the closest enemy facing you.
Fusion Hook: Attaches to surfaces and pulls you to target location; has four charges.
- Kunai – If you aim at an enemy closer than 5,000m, they will be pulled towards you instead.
- Arachnid – +1 additional charge.
- Reach Extender – Increases range by 30%.
Nano Transmitter: While active, repairs the ship’s hull for 40% of damage dealt.
- Carefree Package – Also repairs the armor and shield for half the amount.
- Distribution – Repairs nearby allies.
- Radionics – Ignores kinetic damage but repairs 100% of energy damage.
Temporal Nano Recompensator: Restores a percentage of armor damage taken in the last 16 seconds.
- Diligence – Restores 100% of damage, not instantly, but over 5 seconds.
- Resurgence – The amount repaired is increased by the percentage of missing armor (up to 200%).
- Foundation – Always repairs at least 20% of total armor.
Missile Defense System: Destroys all incoming missiles in a radius around your ship for 28 seconds.
- Retention – Rockets have a 40% chance to be added as secondary ammo instead of being destroyed.
- Food – Each rocket destroyed increases the duration of the effect by one second.
- Minesweeper – Also destroys mines.
Now that you know which ones ever space 2 Ship gadgets are the best and have a full list of all gadgets in the game. You might want to take a look at ours Best Ship Weapons Guide. These options will help you craft a full loadout of supplemental weapons that should make your ship unstoppable.
Featured image by GameSkinny.