The Amazing Manderville arms up Final Fantasy XIV are upgraded versions of Manderville relic weapons that you can obtain by completing the Hildibrand quest line. You have a few more steps after getting the regular Hildibrand quests, which luckily don’t take that much effort compared to all those quests ARR all the way up endwalker.
How to Get Amazing Manderville Weapons in FFXIV
Endwalkers relic weapons are obtained differently than in previous expansions. If you ignored that Hildibrand quest line, you have a long and painful process ahead of you. However, if you haven’t, it shouldn’t take that long.
- Complete the main scenario quest “Endwalker”.
- Complete an entire “Hildibrand” quest line:
- Start: The Rise and Fall of Gentlemen.
- End: The Imperfect Gentleman.
- Obtain the first relic weapon by speaking to the servant of House Manderville in Radz-At-Han.
- Complete the “Make It a Manderville” side quest.
- Complete the repeatable quest “Create another Manderville” given by the House Manderville craftsman if you want to get other relic weapons.
Each additional relic weapon will cost you 3 Manderium Meteorites, available from Jubrunnah in Radz-at-Han (x12.2 – y10.9). Note that each meteorite will cost you 500 Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy.
Once you’ve obtained at least one Manderville weapon, you can upgrade it to an amazing Manderville weapon by following these steps:
- Complete the Generation Bonding adventure quest from the Kinda Farther Hildibrand questline to upgrade the first weapon.
- Complete the House Manderville Artisan repeatable quest “The Next Level of Mander” if you want to further upgrade your other relic weapons.
Each upgrade requires you to bring 3 Complementary Chondrites to the Manderville Artisan house, which can be purchased from Jubrunnah in Radz-at-Han (x12.2 – y10.9). Note that each chondrite will also cost you 500 Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy.
Here’s how to get your amazing Manderville relics Final Fantasy XIV. Be sure to check out more FFXIV tips and tricks article right here.
Recommended screenshot from GameSkinny