Fortnite’s Chapter 4 Season 2 details are here and they’re packed with MEGA content. A new area, new and non-vaulted weapons, and more have been revealed. Here’s what’s coming.
A new city to cruise along with two new vehicles. Take the Rogue Bike or Nitro Drifter for a ride or zip down the city tracks. Looking for a different cyber city? The community-made Cyber City Discover is available until March 26th.
Along with MEGA City comes a whole new biome decorated with cherry blossoms. Take a moment to relax in the curated zen gardens surrounding MEGA City.
Image via Epic Games
Purchase the new Battle Pass to get instant access to Renzo the Destroyer, Thunder and Highwire. More outfits will be available throughout the season. Also available to unlock later in the season is Eren Jaeger from the attack on Titan anime
Seven new Reality Augments are added to the lineup with nine Season 1 rollovers.
- Dumpster Diving: Loot spawns nearby when you exit a hideout. Can appear once per hideout.
- treasure hunter: Nearby chests will be marked when you enter a POI for the first time.
- batting excess: Find a Slap Juice in each chest you open. If the chest already had a Slap Juice, there will be an extra one!
- ammo chute: Gain medium ammo while gliding.
- Medium Ammo Booster: Your medium ammo weapons have a larger clip size.
- Shotgun Recycling: Weapons that use shotgun ammo have a chance to not consume ammo.
- Dignified conclusion: Eliminations refresh a cooldown on the Kinetic Blade’s Dash Attack.
New and unvaulted weapons
A host of new weapons, as well as those being removed from the Vault, are available in Season 2.
- Kinetic Blade
- Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle
- Chaos Pump Shotgun
- Overclocked Pulse Rifle
- Heavy sniper rifle
- Cobra DMR
- Dragon Breath Sniper
- combat shotgun
- All stolen exotics
These are in addition to the four weapons carried over from Season 1.
Check out the full release breakdown of Chapter 4 Season 2 here Fortnite’s update post. For more news, guides and game features, check out our Fourteen days vault a glimmer.
Featured image via Epic Games