The 2021 Rimac Nevera is a newcomer ForzaHorizon 5 in the Midnights at Horizon update. Its name refers to short-lived thunderstorms that occur along the Croatian coast. Rimac Nevera is also an appropriate name, because this vehicle is considered the fastest electric production car in the world. Here’s how to get it.
How to unlock the Rimac Nevera 2021 in Forza Horizon 5
The ForzaHorizon 5 2021 Rimac Nevera can be added to your garage once you Earn 20 Festival Points during the Summer Wet Season. This is part of the Midnights at Horizon playlist; The activity runs from March 30, 2023 to April 6, 2023.
We have outlined some of the tasks in the activity so you can earn enough points to get the Rimac Nevera 2021 ForzaHorizon 5.
Weekly Forzathon Challenge: Holden On
The Forzathon Weekly Challenge only awards a small number of festival points, although the tasks are relatively easy. They’ll quickly let you rack up some points for the Rimac.
- Own and drive the HSV Gen-F GTS from 2014 (costs 75,000 credits).
- Win a street race.
- Earn six stars in Speed Zones.
- Stay above 273.6 km/h for 10 seconds.
- Reward: +5 Festival Points and +160 Forzathon Points.
Screenshot of GameSkinny
Daily Forzathon Challenges
Forzathon Daily Challenges will help you get one step closer to the 2021 Rimac Nevera. Some of these aren’t live yet, so you’ll need to check every daily reset. Each gives you +1 Festival Points and +20 Forzathon Points.
- Runway Lights: Visit the airport in La Selva.
- light trails: Complete any Dirt Trail event.
- a star in the skyMission: Earn 6 stars on Danger Signs in a 1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R.
- Don’t feed after midnight: Earn an Ultimate Wreck ability with a 1973 AMC Gremlin X.
- Twilight Zone: Earn 5 stars in Drift Zones in a Volvo.
- Good night story: Reach 161 km/h in any chapter of the Horizon story.
Seasonal events give you Festival Points and other goodies, although specific cars may be required.
- The process: Series Showdown – BMW M5 ’18 (required); McLaren 570S (Reward); +10 festival points.
- Eventlab: John Cee — Hypercars (required); Maserati GT-S (Reward); +3 fixed points.
- Event Lab: GT Deny — Retro Supercar (required); Super Wheelspin (reward); +3 fixed points.
- Seasonal Championship: Love on the First Night — Super Hot Hatch (required); Mini JCW ’12 (Reward); +5 fixed points.
- Seasonal Championship: Cloudy after midnight — Rally Monster (required); Audi RS3 (reward); +5 fixed points.
- Danger sign: runway — Super Wheelspin (reward); +2 fixed points.
- speed trap: Pequeno Puente – Super Wheelspin (Reward); +2 fixed points.
- Speed Zone: Airport speed zone — Super Wheelspin (reward); +2 fixed points.
Screenshot of GameSkinny
Challenges are additional side activities that you can do, and they give you some extra points to your count for the ForzaHorizon 5 2021 Rimac fridge.
- Treasure Hunt: Shelby comes down the mountain — Requires you to have a ridiculously expensive Shelby car. Take it to the Cara Este Drift Zone in La Gran Caldera and earn at least 1 star in this activity. Rewards +3 Festival Points and +160 Forzathon Points.
- Photo Challenge: Neon Nights — Drive a modern muscle car and find the neon tank in Mulege and take a promo photo. Rewards +2 Festival Points and the Haunted House car horn.
- Horizon Open: The road is on — Complete a Street Racing Horizon Open event. Rewards +2 Festival Points and the Horizon Race Gloves.
These monthly events will continue throughout the Midnights at Horizon playlist. So we recommend saving these for later or if you’re having trouble with the other tasks.
- Monthly Rivals: Bola Ocho Circuit — Drive a clean lap; Rewards +4 festival points.
- Monthly Rivals: Bahia de Plano Circuit — Drive a clean lap; Rewards +4 festival points.
And this is how you get the Rimac Nevera 2021 in ForzaHorizon 5, as well as how to get the points you need to add it to your garage. For more information, see our ForzaHorizon 5 instructions page.
Featured image via Xbox Game Studio.