playground games has announced a second big DLC is coming ForzaHorizon 5, successor to the 2022 Hot Wheels expansion pack. The new Rally Adventure expansion brings new drives and builds and will be released on March 29, 2023 at 10:00 AM PDT.
Content will include a new location on the map, the dusty and rugged Sierra Nevada, and a new Rally career.
Rally Adventure will feature more racing events than any other Horizon expansion to dateand much to discover in the new Sierra Nevada, The development team said:
“Sierra Nueva features a range of biomes to explore including the city of Pueblo Artza, a massive abandoned quarry perfect for some gymkhana action, epic deformable sand dunes, the narrow and winding desert canyon, rolling green hills and a fully shatterable palm forest. ”
The DLC brings ten new vehicles specialized for the challenging terrain:
- 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum
- 1973 Hoonigan Volkswagen Baja Beetle Class 5/1600 “Scumbug”
- 2001 Ford No.4 Ford Focus RS
- 2022 Alumicraft #6165 Trick Truck
- 2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Factory Racing Limited Edition
- 2020 Jimco #179 Hammerhead Class 1
- 2019 Jimco #240 Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck
- 2019 Casey Currie Motorsports #4402 Ultra 4 ‘Trophy Jeep’
- 2021 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR Pro 4 Truck
- 2021 Alumicraft #122 Class 1 buggy
Players can build a rally monster with brand new parts, including an anti-lag system with flame effects and popping sounds. The developers have also included a new launch control assistant for all cars, giving you an advantage on the starting line.
The Rally Adventure DLC will be available on Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Series X|S and Steam. It is available for pre-order and is included in Premium Add-ons Bundle, Premium Edition and Expansion Bundle. You can also buy it as a standalone expansion for $19.99.
Feature photo via Xbox Game Studios