Honkai StarRail Twitch Drops offer you tons of useful in-game rewards for watching streamers play. To celebrate the game’s release, HoYoverse is hosting a Twitch Drop event from April 26th to May 24th at 9:30am GMT/5:30am EST that will bring you tons of freebies including Credits, Stellar Jade, Guidebook and much more when you sign up and claim them.
Next to HSR codesThis is a great way to passively obtain important in-game items and currency. Find out how to do it Link your Twitch and HSR accountsas well as how to do it pay off Honkai StarRail Twitch Drops.
Honkai: Star Rail is about to release! Watch exciting new content with your favorite streamers!
For all Trailblazers we have prepared a special Twitch Drops event on April 26th
To participate, simply link your Twitch account to your Honkai: Star Rail… pic.twitter.com/K6xFFMAArA
— Honkai: Star Rail (@honkaistarrail) April 25, 2023
How to link your Honkai Star Rail account to your Twitch account
To link your Twitch account to yours Honkai StarRail To set up an account and claim drop rewards, do the following:
- Go to Honkai StarRail Twitch Drops landing page.
- Click the gold Link Account button on the left side of the page.
- Sign in to your Honkai StarRail Account.
- Complete the captcha.
- Choose a server and a character.
- Click Confirm.
- Now click the gold Link Account button again to go back to the login box.
- Link your Twitch account by selecting “Click to Sign In” under the Twitch icon. Authorize account linking.
- Return to the login box again.
- You’ll see your character portrait and your Twitch profile picture.
- Now click on “Link and activate Twitch Drops”.
- Click Confirm.
- Click “Confirm” again when the congratulatory message appears.
- Then select “Follow this Twitch channel”.
Now go to Twitch and follow it the official Honkai StarRail Twitch Channel and start watching streamers play to earn free rewards.
How to redeem Honkai Star Rail Twitch Drops
Screenshot of GameSkinny
redeem Honkai StarRail To get Twitch Drop rewards you must:
- Activate your in-game mailbox first.
- This becomes available after you reach the Express’ bridge and complete A Moment of Peace, part of the first main questline where you meet Himeko and Astra.
- Watch Twitch streamers on the official site Honkai StarRail Channel.
- Each reward requires you to watch for a certain amount of time.
- Track reward progress.
- On PC, you can track your progress by clicking on your profile picture and checking the progress bar under “Drops & Rewards” or by going to the “Drops and Rewards” tab and checking the progress bars under each item.
- On mobile, you need to open the Drops & Rewards menu.
- Once you’ve watched for the necessary amount of time, go to the Drops & Rewards tab and claim the reward from the list.
- Note: You must claim each reward in order before proceeding to the next reward in the chain.
- Twitch rewards will then be sent to your in-game mailbox Within 24 hourswhere you can claim them.
How to get Honkai Star Rail twitch drop progress
Screenshot of GameSkinny
On PC, you can just leave that HSR Stream, run, and passively harvest progress. After some testing I found out that it is the same length as you an open tab with an active Twitch stream, you can make progress toward rewards. However, it seems that if you’re in the Drops & Rewards menu and the stream is minimized in a smaller window, you’re not getting the playback progress.
On mobile, of course, you must have the Twitch app fully open to progress. However, unlike on PC, I’ve found that you can minimize the stream in a smaller window and still make progress.
It’s important to note that Once you start making progress toward a specific goal Honkai StarRail If you want to publish Twitch Drop on a specific channel, you must complete the progress for that reward At this channel. You can no longer switch channels and progress towards a specific reward once you start.
For example, if you gain 50% progress while watching one streamer, watching another streamer will not allow you to continue progressing toward that reward. However, once you get this reward, you can switch streamers and move on to the next Twitch Drop.
What are the Honkai Star Rail Twitch Drop rewards?
These are the Honkai StarRail Twitch Drops and Rewards to Expect Now and Claim by Watching:
- Credits x20,000 — Observe for 15 minutes
- Lost Gold Fragment x4 — Watch for 15 minutes and claim the previous reward.
- Condensed Ether x5 — Watch for 15 minutes and claim the previous reward.
- Travel Guide x3 — Watch for 15 minutes and claim the previous reward.
- Star Jade x30 — Watch for 30 minutes and claim the previous reward.
- Stellar Jade X50 — Watch for 45 minutes and claim the previous reward.
How To Fix Honkai Star Rail Twitch Drops Not Working
I had no problems redeeming HSR As I write this guide, Twitch is crashing on PC, but I’ve encountered an issue on mobile. Here are a few things to consider and try if claiming drops is an issue:
- It can take up to It takes 24 hours for Twitch Drops to reach your account.
- You will have to do that You can view Twitch streams in either normal view or full screen mode. In smaller windows on the PC you will not get ahead with it.
- On mobile, you may need to click Claim button. several times for it to register. If that doesn’t work, click on the reward itself, which will bring up another menu with another “Claim” button.
And this is how you link yours HSR and Twitch accounts to redeem Honkai StarRail Twitch Drops. Those are some great rewards to claim, and freebies are always a good thing, so get out there and watch! For more information, see our Honkai StarRail Travel guides page.
Featured image via HoYoverse.