Honkai Starrail Twitch Drops provide you with tons of useful in-game rewards for watching streamers play. To celebrate the game’s release, HoYoverse is hosting a Twitch Drop event from April 26th to May 24th at 9:30am GMT/5:30am EST that will bring you loads of freebies including Credits, Stellar Jade , Guidebooks and much more much more when you sign up and claim them.
Next to HSR codes, this is a great way to passively earn important in-game items and currency. That’s how it’s done link your twitch and HSR accountsas well as how pay off Honkai Starrail Twitching drops.
Honkai: Star Rail is about to go live! Watch exciting new content with your favorite streamers!
We have prepared a special Twitch Drops event for all Trailblazers on April 26th
To participate, simply link your Twitch account to your Honkai: Star Rail… pic.twitter.com/K6xFFMAArA
— Honkai: Star Railway (@honkaistarrail) April 25, 2023
How to link your Honkai Star Rail account to your Twitch account
To link your Twitch account to yours Honkai Starrail Account and start claiming Drop rewards, follow these steps:
- Go to Honkai Starrail Twitch Drops landing page.
- Click the gold Link Account button on the left side of the page.
- Sign in to your Honkai Starrail Account.
- Complete the captcha.
- Choose a server and a character.
- Click Confirm.
- Now click the gold Link Account button again to go back to the login box.
- Link your Twitch account by selecting “Click to Sign In” under the Twitch icon. Authorize account linking.
- Return to the login box again.
- You’ll see your character portrait and your Twitch profile picture.
- Now click on “Link and activate Twitch Drops”.
- Click Confirm.
- Click “Confirm” again when the congratulatory message appears.
- Then select “Follow this Twitch channel”.
Now go to Twitch and follow him the official Honkai Starrail Twitch Channel and start watching streamers play to earn freebie rewards.
How to redeem Honkai Star Rail Twitch Drops
Screenshot of GameSkinny
redeem Honkai Starrail Twitch Drop Rewards you must:
- First activate your mailbox in the game.
- This becomes available after you reach the Express’ bridge and complete A Moment of Peace, part of the initial main questline where you meet Himeko and Astra.
- Watch Twitch streamers on the official Honkai Starrail Channel.
- Each reward requires you to watch for a certain amount of time.
- Track reward progress.
- On PC, you can track your progress by clicking on your profile picture and checking the progress bar under “Drops & Rewards” or by going to the “Drops and Rewards” tab and checking the progress bars under each item.
- On mobile, you need to open the Drops & Rewards menu.
- When you’ve watched for the required amount of time, go to your Drops & Rewards tab and claim the reward from the list.
- Note: You must claim each reward in order before you can start progressing to the next reward in the chain.
- Twitch rewards will then be sent to your in-game mailbox Within 24 hourswhere you can claim them.
How to get Honkai Star Rail Twitch Drop progress
Screenshot of GameSkinny
You can just leave it on the PC HSR stream and run, reap rewards, progress passively. After some testing I found this to be the same as you an open tab with an active Twitch stream, you can progress towards rewards. However, you won’t get any progress if you’re in the Drops & Rewards menu and the stream appears to be minimized in a smaller window.
Of course, on mobile, the Twitch app must be fully open to progress. However, unlike PC, I’ve found that you can minimize the stream in a smaller window and still make progress.
It’s important to note that as soon as you start making progress towards a particular one Honkai Starrail Twitch Drop on a specific channel, you must complete the progression for that reward At this channel. You can’t switch channels and progress towards a specific reward once you’ve started.
For example, if you gain 50% progress while watching one streamer, you cannot progress further toward that reward by watching another streamer. However, once you’ve claimed this reward, you can switch streamers and start progressing to the next Twitch Drop.
What are the Honkai Star Rail Twitch Drop Rewards?
These are the Honkai Starrail Twitch Drops and Rewards you can now expect and claim by watching:
- Credits x20,000 — Watch 15 minutes
- Lost Gold Fragment x4 — Watch for 15 minutes and claim the previous reward.
- Condensed Ether x5 — Watch for 15 minutes and claim the previous reward.
- Travel Guide x3 — Watch for 15 minutes and claim the previous reward.
- Star Jade x30 — Watch for 30 minutes and claim the previous reward.
- Stellar Jade X50 — Watch for 45 minutes and claim the previous reward.
How To Fix Honkai Star Rail Twitch Drops Not Working
I had no problems redeeming HSR Twitch drops on PC while writing this guide, but I ran into an issue on mobile. Here are a few things to remember and try if claiming drops is an issue:
- It can take up to 24 hours for Twitch Drops to reach your account.
- You need to have Twitch streams in either normal view or full screen view. In smaller windows on the PC you will not get ahead with it.
- On mobile, you may need to click Claim button. several times for it to register. If that doesn’t work, click on the reward itself, which will bring up another menu with another Claim button.
And this is how you link yours HSR and Twitch accounts to redeem Honkai Starrail Twitching drops. These are some great rewards to claim, and freebies are always a good thing, so get out there and start checking out! For more information, see our Honkai Star Rail Guides page.
Featured image via HoYoverse.