Skin packs are essential libraries for everyone Minecraft Fans who want to give their characters the look they’ve always wanted. Normally you can buy these skin packs on the marketplace, but this option is only available for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Owner.
Marketplace is not available in Minecraft: Educational Edition for obvious reasons, but there is a way to import free skins from the web to your profile and our guide will tell you how to do it step by step.
Minecraft Education Edition: How to Get Skin Packs
Step 1: Download the free Minecraft skin
The very first thing you need to do is find the free one Minecraft Skin you want to use on your profile. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Minecraft skin index Website (or any other site with free Minecraft skins).
- Register and login with your email and password.
- Use the search bar above to Find the skin you want.
- Click on the “Download” button.
As a result, you should see the “.png” Type of image file that can be converted to a Minecraft skin pack.
Step 2: Convert your free skin
The image file of a free Minecraft Skins that you have downloaded cannot be imported directly Minecraft: Educational Edition, but can be turned into a skin pack. Follow these steps:
- Go to Skin pack converter site.
- Name your skin pack and specify the version of your game.
- Download the “.png“File your skin.
- Press “Download package” button at the bottom of the screen.
As a result, you can use the “.mcpack” File type that is correct Minecraft Skin pack format.
Step 3: Import your skin pack
The next step is to import your converted skin pack into your Minecraft: Educational Edition Profile. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the folder with the converted “.mcpack” file.
- Double-click the “.mcpack” file.
- This will start the Minecraft: Educational Edition Client.
- Wait for the message”Import started…‘ appear at the top of the screen.
- Please wait a little longer for this message to change to “Import successful“.
The import shouldn’t take more than a few seconds, but don’t worry if it takes a little longer.
Step 4: Apply your skin pack
The last thing you have to do is apply your newly imported skin pack to your character. You must do the following:
- Press the “skins” on the home screen (coat hanger icon).
- Scroll all the way down end of list.
- Click yours imported skin pack.
- Press “Confirm” button in the lower right corner of the screen to apply it.
Finally, you can start a new game and your character will have the skin pack properly applied. That’s all you need to know about getting skin packs Minecraft: Educational Edition. Be sure to check out the rest Minecraft Article with tips and tricks on our dedicated hub page.
Featured image via Mojang Studios