For those of you playing the new Interceptor update for Nobody’s heaven, you might have noticed a few different bugs or how noisy the Living Corruption crystals were. Hello Games has listened and put together Patch 4.22 to address some of these issues. The patch is currently live on Steam. A console release date has not been announced.
Update 4.22: Full patch notes
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Minotaur from correctly targeting Corrupted Guardians while under AI control.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain wall mounted pedestal decorations to rotate without the “Rotate Part” option enabled.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some technologies from being installed in freighter inventories.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the teleport receiver from being installed on a Sentinel interceptor.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the Sentinel Multi-Tool from being removed from its case after being claimed by the player.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause a blocker after restarting a mission.
- Fixed a number of issues in the Nexus mission to collect hadal cores.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an internal text ID to be displayed instead of the correct instructions during the Sentinel Interceptor repair mission.
- Fixed some minor text issues.
- Fixed an issue that could cause corrupted guardians to appear on undamaged worlds when playing on higher difficulties.
- Fixed an issue that caused the planet popup to be filled with placeholder data in certain views on the discovery page.
- Fixed a rare issue that could disable input while showing a confirmation popup in the UI.
- Fixed an issue that caused some companions to render in the wrong direction in the UI.
- Improved the error message displayed when using an echo locator in a system without Harmonic Camps.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the message that should warn players that their Pulse Engine has been disabled incorrectly stating that the Pulse Engine was available for use.
- Fixed an issue that caused the DPS meter to be hidden from the UI for some starship weapons.
- Fixed an issue that caused the galaxy map to not display information about dissonant systems when playing on lower difficulties.
- Fixed an issue that caused the analysis visor to report Sentinel ships as structures.
- Fixed an issue that caused refiners and other related technologies to not correctly display their load status.
- Improved eye textures for Corrupted Wardens.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause the explosion when destroying small freighters/cargopods to be too small.
- Fixed an issue that caused the weapons on damaged Sentinels to be invisible.
- Fixed a number of minor visual glitches affecting the exterior and interior of the Sentinel Interceptor.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause heavy/dark fog on some damaged planets.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Starship Communicator holograms and craftable bobbleheads to clip with cockpit elements in the Sentinel Interceptor.
Screenshot of GameSkinny.
- Adjusted audio balance for Atlantideum Crystals.
- Fixed a number of collision issues with Oxygen and Sodium plants.
- Fixed an issue that could result in NPC ships moving jerkily in multiplayer.
- Fixed a number of visual issues with VR wrist menu projectors.
- Improved visual feedback when repositioning VR wrist menus.
- Fixed an issue that caused the trade rocket UI to be misplaced in VR.
- Added an option for VR players to enable a third “twist” axis on the virtual joystick, allowing them to roll or yaw the ship.
- Fixed an input issue affecting a number of UI screens in VR.
- Fixed an issue that could result in a severe performance drop when joining another player’s game directly from the frontend when that other player was aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed crash related to memory allocation.
- Fixed network related crash.
- Fixed a memory leak related to texture rendering.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Base Complexity option from appearing on Xbox One and Xbox One S.
- Fixed a crash specific to older Xbox consoles.
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur on all Xbox platforms.
- Introduced a significant memory optimization for PSVR2.
- A minor visual quality improvement on PSVR2 has been introduced.
These are the full patch notes for Interceptor Update 4.22. While not all issues are related to Corrupted Planets, most of them are related. If you’re still having trouble, track previously submitted tickets or submit one for review. For more help in Nobody’s heaven, for how to find all new Sentinel items, check out ours NMS leads hub.
Featured image by GameSkinny.