In the Resident Evil 4 Remake players can complete a series of Pest Control requests that will reward you with three Spinels each. A total of nine spinels can be earned and spent on treasure maps or other goodies. Our guide gives you tips on how to take care of all pest control inquiries Resident Evil 4 make new.
All Pest Control Inquiries in Resident Evil 4 Remake
Application for pest control
The first pest control request can be initiated during Chapter 2. Here’s what you need to do:
- Escape that Abandoned factory in Chapter 2.
- Visit the Kessel next to the merchant.
- Pick up the… Up Application for pest control attached to one of the cauldrons.
Once you’ve taken the first request, you’ll need to find and kill three rats infesting the factory. Here you can find them:
- The first rat can be seen in the north-west corridor of the Abandoned Factory.
- The second and third rats are in the southwest rooms of the factorywhere you will meet Ganado for the parry tutorial.
You can easily shoot the rats from afar with your pistol. When all three rats are dead, go back to the vendor and get your first three spinels.
More Pest Control Inquiry
The next pest control request can be picked up in the meantime Chapter 9. You can see it hanging on the wall Entrance of the dining room in the castle. The task is to kill three rats again. Here’s what you need to do:
- The first rat can be seen around the dining table in the dining room.
- The second hangs around an armorywhich is west of the dining room.
- The third and final rat can only be found during Chapter 10Operation around the hallway that leads to mausoleum.
Once all three rats are eliminated, talk to the vendor to get another three spinels.
More pest control requests
The last pest control request can be picked up Chapter 14 from the crate that can be seen east of the waste disposal near the merchant. For this request you need to find and shoot four rats. Here are their locations:
- The first rat can be seen right away Entrance to waste disposal.
- The second rat is located over the control bridgewhich can be collected from Ashley.
- The third and fourth rats can be seen further over the bridge into the dark corridor.
You can use the biosensor scope to see the last two rats in the dark. Once all four rats are eliminated, the dealer will reward you with the last three spinels.
That’s all you need to know to complete all pest control inquiries in Resident Evil 4 Remake, and stay tuned for more Resident Evil 4 Tips and Tricks Article.
Featured image via Capcom