The Mystery of the Canyon Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is a rumor that you can tackle during the campaign, although you won’t be able to get through the overarching area the first time. This rumor requires you to find treasure in a previously inaccessible part of the region. Our guide below will help you find the mystery and treasure, as well as other important items to snag along the way.
Where to find the canyon secret location in Jedi Survivor?
You can spread this specific rumor on Koboh in the Rambler’s Reach outpost area after clearing the Forest Array section. You will spot an NPC just behind Pyloon’s Saloon (near the door leading to Cal’s room).
Once you learn the secret of the canyon, return to the Derelict Dam. Remember it Trontoshell dinosaur that you saw earlier in the game? Get close and aim for it. While aiming at it, press the Tame Animal/Summon Mount button.
The dinosaur-like creature moves its head closer to Cal, allowing you to climb onto its neck and jump to a separate area on the cliff. This leads you to Tortuous canyon zone.
Gorge’s Secret Treasure Location
The Winding Ravine is a fairly small zone and there are two main trails. You will see these after you run past the caves and take out the gorocco.
The first path takes you to a slightly open area where you have to run on the wall and force a rope. If you follow the loop you can ride a relter that will take you to a ridge.
You can pick them up there Hunter lightsaber cosmetic setwho who complete Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Canyon’s Secret Side Quest. However, that’s not all there is to get in this area. You can also use the shortcut to return to the beginning area to find more items.
Other objects in the winding gorge
Here is a list of the items you can find in the Winding Ravine:
- Priority Splitter #1 — In the first cave you enter, run to the right instead of going out through the exit.
- Priority Splitter #2 — In the same open area where you have to walk on the wall and grab a rope. Once you swing the rope, turn around and double jump and air jump to reach the pillar.
- Koboh seed pods — In the open area mentioned above, ride the first relter and jump off the nearer ridge.
- Cosmetic chest no. 1 — In the opposite section of this zone, you can wall run and jump off to reach the middle gap.
- essence crystall – In the opposite section of this zone, you should see an Essence Crystal on top of a ledge that you normally can’t reach. Use Force Push on the block so you can climb up and follow the loop up. You can then force another block. Match the two blocks to get the essence crystal. You can see this in the image below.
- Cosmetic chest #2 — After grabbing the essence crystal, you have both blocks on top of each other. Then slide them to the other side of the wall. You can then run on the wall and jump onto the block to reach the chest.
With that, you know how to find the secret quest giver of the canyon, the treasure of the rumor, and all other items that you can snag in this side quest. For more tips and guides, check out our Food: Survivor leads hub.