The recently released The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azur is the continuation of The Legend of Heroes: Traces of Zero. Originally released in 2011, the RPG centers around the Special Support Section (SSS), a police force, and is packed with heavy worldbuilding and intrigue.
Most of the story will play out relatively easily for you, but if you want to complete it all you can look to the list of trophies and achievements for ideas. From catching all the fish to activating Burst 50 times or more, these will help direct your gameplay.
How many trophies and achievements are in it The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azur?
There are 57 trophies on PS4, including one platinum trophy, 50 bronze trophies, four silver trophies and two gold trophies. 38 of these trophies are secret trophies on PS4. There are 57 achievements on PC via Steam, none of which are hidden.
Here are all the achievements or trophies that can be earned The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azur. Please note that some of these may contain spoilers, especially those related to the story or secret trophies.
All The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azur Trophies and Achievements
- Deliverer of Crossbell: Completed Trails to Azure and earned all trophies
- Nightmare on East Street: Completed the game on Nightmare difficulty
- No hard feelings?: Completed the game on Hard or Nightmare difficulty
- tracks to the treasure: Every treasure chest opened
- Peerless heroes: Raised Lloyd, Elie, Tio and Randy to level 120
- Undeniable angler: All fish caught
- Mira Mira on the wall: Had a million Mira or more
- search and leisure: Played over 100 hours
- Petty Monst Emeanor: Earned 100 victories in battle
- right to remain violent: Earned 500 victories in battle
- flash mob: Reached 100 pre-emptive attacks
- break it up: Used 100 S-Breaks
- Imma let you finish: Canceled 100 enemy arts or crafts
- 4.0 average: Won a battle with a tactical bonus of x4.00 or more
- Three peat beat: Won a chain of three consecutive battles
- Octa GONE: Defeated 8 enemies at once
- Sixteen going on: Defeated 16 enemies in a single battle
- No more mystery: Learned how to use the Enigma II
- Burst on the scene: Burst enabled 50 times
- Forged in battle: Brought the Steel Maiden to her knees
- From zero to azure: Completing The Path We Chose finale
- One in a vermillion: Defeat Vermillion
- The girls are fine: Formed a strong bond with KeA, Fran, Cecile, Ilya, and Sully
- Honored officers: Collected all decorations and Enigma covers
- tranquility and revolution: Pause complete, “A Brief Breather”
- Order at Quartz: All crystals collected
- terminal diagnostics: Every D.:G cult terminal analyzed
- Grim realization: Derived from Mr. Grimwood’s role as Mastermind
- run in the sunshine: All volumes of Sunshine Agnès collected
- Hometown hero: Completed all quests
- Removed a demon twice: Completed the Traces of D prologue
- Out of sight, out of mine: Completed Chapter 1 “Bright Skies, Gathering Storms”.
- Tower of Terror: Completed Chapter 2 “The West Zemuria Trade Conference”.
- The distant flames: Completed Chapter 3 “Burning Riot”.
- Co-op clobbering: Learned every combo craft
- The world beyond the mirror: Completed Chapter 4 “Crossbell’s Destiny”.
- Hard Knox Prison: Fragments completed, “Crossing False Paradise”
- Superlative Slaying Squad: All information collected in the Battle Log
- Fine Elie together: Formed a strong bond with Elie
- Platonic ideal: Formed a strong bond with Tio
- Randy for Randy: Formed a strong bond with Randy
- Searching, found: Forged a strong bond with Noel
- Heavenly host: Has formed a strong bond with Wazy
- Mao as a feeling: Formed a strong bond with Rixia
- Detective Do Right: Has formed a strong bond with Dudley
- Territory pride: Became a top notch Senior Detective
- Tender loving car: Collected all orbal car customization options
- Volunteer Monslaughter: Get 1,000 victories in battle
- Zhang Hui would be proud: Obtained all recipes
- Serve and perfect: Creates all top courts
- Gehenna’s kitchen: Creates all peculiar dishes
- The Phantom Menace: Scored at least 4,000 points on the Horror Roller Coaster
- Grandmaster of the pom party: Defeated all opponents in Pom! Pom! Party!
- Writing Habeas Corpses: Defeated over 2,000 enemies
- The last law enforcement officer: became able to use the strongest art of each element at the same time
- Strong Weapons of the Law: Acquired the strongest weapon of all characters
- Masterful artistry: Gain access to all seven master arts
That’s all the trophies and achievements on PS4 and Steam. More on this The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azurtake a look at our annex game library.
Featured image via NIS