There are many different achievements you can try to complete Wartales. Among them is the hidden achievement “Soft Cat, Warm Cat”. You might be surprised how you can complete this one, but cat lovers in particular have something to look forward to here.
How to complete Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty in Wartales
As you can imagine, the Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty hidden achievement has to do with cats. In particular, you need to pet all the cats Wartales to complete it.
There are a total of nine cats hidden in the game that you must give your love to. A fun achievement in a dark, blood-soaked game, this achievement requires exploring many different regions.
When you find a cat, click on it to pet it. Along with a sweet meow, you get a +1 happiness bonus and are one step closer to completing Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty.
Screenshot of GameSkinny.
- Lund Farm in Tiltren: Cat is behind the wicket.
- Master Gerolt’s Curtain in Vertruse: Cat is in the attic behind a green cloth.
- Loop Vineyard in Vertruse: To the right of the barrels on the left.
- Abbey of St. Eleanor in Arthes: Behind the left set of candles.
- Castle of Lacherta in Arthes: behind the throne.
- Cursed Village of Lethyre pharmacy in Ludern: Between the table and a box.
- Fishing Marwen in Ludern: Near a barrel in an opening at the end of the house.
- District market in Grinmeer: Sitting on a cart.
- Midnight Gardens in Grinmeer: behind the screen.
Those are all the places for the cats to pet. For help further Wartales, or how to complete other achievements, check out our guides section.
Featured image by GameSkinny.