How the gacha system works stormy waves could be a deciding factor when deciding whether to play this latest title from Kuro Game. Now that the game has officially entered closed beta, we have a better idea of how the current variant of its gacha system works.
Wuthering Waves: How the Gacha System Works
In stormy waves, the gacha system is called modulation. If you access Modulation from your menu, you will see the current banner. If you have played Genshin Impactyou will find that the pull rates are similar in stormy waves.
- Every 10 draws you are guaranteed to get at least one resonator/weapon of Star 4 or higher.
- Every 90 draws, you are guaranteed to get at least one resonator/weapon of Star 5 or higher.
You can find general modulation details in game, showing you the percentages for dragging different types. These are broken down into the base interest rate and the overall interest rate, with the latter including the guarantees as a percentage.
The rate breakdown below also includes Reverberating Wavebands, which you use to upgrade characters.
- 5-star characters have a base rate of 0.8% and an overall rate of 1.6%.
- Reverberating wavebands with 5-star character have a base rate of 1.7% and an overall rate of 1.6%.
- 4-star characters/weapons have a base rate of 6% and an overall rate of 13%.
- Reverberating wavebands with 4-star character have a base rate of 2.5% and an overall rate of 2.3%.
- 3-star weapons have a base rate of 89% and an overall rate of 81.5%.
stormy waves you can farm tacereite coupons and convert them into modulation keycodes, the currency you use to draw. You can also buy Modulation Keycodes with Commemorative Coins, which you can earn by turning in Audio Caskets you find while exploring.
And this is the gacha system for stormy waves in its current form. As the game is in beta it is possible that changes will be made to the system in the future before the full release. In the meantime, however, you can take a look at ours instructions for Honkai: Starwayanother gacha game that was recently released.
Featured image via Kuro Game