Connection issues and server stability are causing some players to receive the Foxtrot 01 error XDefiant. Some login queues take hours, while others don’t even get that far. Here’s what we know about the Foxtrot 01 bug in XDefiant.
What is Foxtrot 01 error?
Similar to the ECHO errors, the Foxtrot 01 error is a connection issue. In particular, it occurs when the servers are unstable. Ubisoft has been aware of the server issues since the beginning of the closed beta and has finally made some fixes that should help reduce the number of errors it sees.
We’ve implemented a few minor fixes that contribute to the stability of the server. There should be a noticeable improvement in matchmaking time and a decreasing number of bugs.
We’re still working on the issue to provide the best possible experience
— XDefiant (@PlayXDefiant) April 14, 2023
Is there a solution to the Foxtrot 01 error?
Since Foxtrot is a server-related connection error, there are only a few things that can be tried to fix the problem. Ultimately, Ubisoft needs to address the server issues on its end to fully resolve the situation.
In the meantime, here’s what you can try:
- Check server status: Before you do anything, check it XDefiant Twitter account or the Ubisoft Support Account to ensure Ubisoft has not shut down the servers
- Restart your device: It may be a joke that IT always says to restart your device, but there’s something magical that seems to work more often than not.
- Check your connection: Check your internet connection again to make sure that the problem is not instability on your end. It is possible that an issue with your ISP is interfering and causing the Foxtrot 01 error.
- Disable your VPN: Useful to protect your location and your data, your VPN can also cause a problem with your connection. See if disabling it gets you in the game.
- Present a card: If all else fails, submit an official support ticket to Ubisoft or update any pending tickets with the steps you’ve already tried.
There really isn’t any known, foolproof solution to the Foxtrot 01 error right now. While it’s not uncommon to experience server issues during a beta testing period, it’s a frustrating experience that can leave a sour taste in your mouth. Hopefully some of these fixes will help you get into the game. For more XDefiant help how Information about the ECHO 02 errorconsider clicking the link or checkout our growing XDefiant guide library.
Featured image via Ubisoft.