The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom There is a spinning device puzzle in the Susuyai Shrine. In this case you will use a lot of Ultrahand. Here is our guide to help you solve Susuyai Shrine A Spinning Device puzzle Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Susuyai Shrine A puzzle solution for spinning devices in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
location of the shrine
The Susuyai Shrine is located in the southwestern part of Central Hyrule. It’s almost directly west of Jiosin Shrine, if you’ve already found that. On your map, find Jiosin Shrine at (-085, -434, 0018).
A complete solution for the spinning device puzzle
- When you first enter the shrine, you will see several vehicles moving along a path in front of you. On one of them lies a treasure chest. First, grab it with the Ultrahand and drag it to a safe place. Then tap one of the wheels to stop it. Open the chest to get five arrows.
- Cross the path, but be sure to avoid the vehicles.
- If you want you can build your own vehicle using the materials on the other side, but I just grabbed one of the vehicles from the previous section. Turn it off by tapping one of the wheels. Then place it in front of you on the roller conveyor. Tap the wheel again to ride over it.
- Once over there you will see a large crank in the shape of a wheel. Spin the wheel a bit with the Ultrahand to open the gate, then use Recall. When the gate opens, go through it.
- The last room has a hanging platform and a couple of wheels to your left. Grab one of the wheels with the Ultrahand, place it on the rails and attach it to the platform.
- You only need one bike to cross here, but I took three because it’s more fun that way.
- Press the steering wheel, drive across the platform and claim your prize!
That’s the end of it Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom A spinning device puzzle at Susuyai Shrine. For more information about the game, visit our Zelda: DeadK guides hub.