The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Glory of Zora is a side quest that rewards a unique weapon: the DeadK Lightscale Trident. In order to obtain the spear of light, you must first obtain a series of materials and then complete the task Tears of the Kingdom Glory of Zora quest. Here’s our complete guide to help you find and get Zora’s Glory Zelda: DeadK Lightscale Trident.
How to complete the Glory of Zora quest in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
How to get Zora quest glory in TotK
To get that DeadK In order to complete the Glory of Zora quest (and eventually the Spear of Light), you must speak to Dento the Blacksmith in Zora’s Domain. The quest will not become available until you fully complete the Lanayru region main quest. That means clearing the water temple and defeating the boss there.
I personally found this opponent, Mucktorok, extremely annoying, so good luck if you find yourself at this stage of the campaign! Here is how to defeat Mucktorok from our good friends at Destructoid.
Where to find the resource items for the Totk Lightscale Trident
After you the beast for the best Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Glory of Zora and DeadK To get the Lightscale Trident Reward you will need the following materials. Some of these are easy to find, but others are rare and can make the Spear of Light more difficult to obtain.
- 5x Flint: This resource is easy to acquire. There is a chance it will fall if you destroy normal ore deposits.
- 3x Diamond: Diamonds are rather rare as you need to find shiny/precious ore nodes. These are the ones with a golden brown hue. There are quite a few of these (mostly smaller floating islands) in the sky region. The chest in Stone for Sale/Jochi Ihiga Shrine also has a diamond.
- 1x Zora Spear: You only need one Zora Spear. Even a decayed weapon can be used to craft the Spear of Light. However, this could be a problem, as I will explain below.
Where to find a Zora spear in Tears of the Kingdom
Due to weapon degradation, there’s a good chance that even if you used to have a Zora Spear, you’ve probably used it and it’s already broken. So if you complete the Tears of the Kingdom Glory of the Zora quest, it might be difficult to get another one.
As far as that Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Zora Spear’s locations are affected, I know of a few potential sources:
- Side quest “Mired in Muck” (left image): At the Upland Zorana Skyview Tower, you will see an NPC named Bazz stuck in the mud. To free him, you can throw either a Squirt Fruit or an Opal on your weapon before performing a regular attack. Then he will give you a Zora Spear.
- Chest from Ralis Pond (right image): It is also possible to find a chest in Ralis Pond, located south of Upland Zorana or southwest of Zora’s Domain.
- Enemies of Lanayru Skyarchipelago/Water Temple: Some select Construct enemies may be wielding decayed Zora Spears. If you’ve already turned them off, you’ll have to wait for the next blood moon cycle for them to respawn.
Assuming you already have all the required items, return to Dento. Then he will do it DeadK Lightscale Trident for you. It has a +22 attack rating, so it’s not the strongest weapon in Hyrule. However, it fits the theme if you use the full version Zora armor set.
Another cool tidbit is that if the spear of light ever breaks, you can just ask Dento to craft a new one for you. Of course you would have to bring the same materials again.
And that’s it! You have completed the Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Glory of Zora quest for the DeadK Lightscale Trident. You can find more tips and walkthroughs on our Zelda: DeadK guides hub.