The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom The item dupe glitch works on the many materials found in Hyrule, the Depths, and the Sky Isles. If you take advantage of this exploit, it can lead to all sorts of possibilities including lots of rupees. Here’s our guide to help you duplicate materials for infinite money Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How to duplicate materials for infinite money in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
The DeadK Item dupe methods are doing the rounds and include ways to make endless amounts of money. This process requires at least two loops, plus whatever material you want more of. Learn how to duplicate materials Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom:
- When you have a bow equipped, press up on the D-Pad to bring up the material to attach to your arrow.
- Select the item you want to fool but don’t shoot the arrow. Instead, press the “+” button to open your bow inventory screen.
- Drop the first bow you used.
- Equip another bow (i.e. your second bow).
- This part is extremely important: You have to press the + button twice in quick succession to unpause and then immediately pause again. It took me a few tries to get it right, but once you get used to it, it shouldn’t be too much of a headache.
- Drop your second bow.
- Pick up both bows.
If done correctly, the amount of item attached to your arrow should increase. As you can see in the two images below, after a successful attempt, I got an extra Light Dragonscale. Here’s how you do it Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Dupe glitch on items and materials. Simply lather, rinse, and repeat the process for all types of loot in the game. And infinite rubies.
Infinite Money and Other Uses for TotK Materials Duplication Exploit
Mostly the Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom endless exploitation of money of duping items works like this. In general, it would require sourcing extras from some expensive items, such as diamonds, which sell for 500 rupees each. The same goes for other gems and valuable items, including rubies, topazes, dragon scales, star fragments, and more.
I’ve listed some other uses for the item dupe glitch below. I also suggest thinking about different possibilities since this exploit works on any material that can be attached to an arrow.
- Smelting Materials and Additional Damage Boosts: Items like the Silver Lynel Horn And Ancient Blade Provide a huge DPS boost when paired with your weapons or attached to your arrows.
- INGREDIENTS FOR HEALTH, ENDURANCE AND RESISTANCE: Never again will you have to worry about missing the ingredients for your meals.
- Endura Carrots: Need some for the horse upgrades provided by Malanya? Now you have a potentially unlimited supply.
- Crystalized Charges: Do you want to enlarge your power cell? You can have a lot of those too.
- Zonai Devices – Enjoy limitless exploration when you have countless rockets And batteries.
This is just one of them Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Item dupe methods. There is another one that follows a somewhat similar concept but allows you to do it Create copies of your melee weapons, bows and shields. And of course, when you’re done amassing all the gear and wealth, you can check out other walkthroughs and tips on our site Zelda: DeadK Travel guides page.