The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Climbing Gear is an essential piece of gear that will help you reach some of the highest heights in the game. While ascension ability is a great – and fun – way to reach new areas or escape enemies when you feel like you’re locked in, you can’t use it in every situation. Our guide will tell you how to get the climbing gear and how to upgrade it for better stats.
Where to find the climbing gear location in Tears of the Kingdom
Climbing gear is free in the Central Hyrule region. The climbing gear is in a chest hidden deep in the cave at coordinates -1184, 0632, 0069 In North Hyrule Plains. I have marked the exact location for you with a red circle on the map above.
The quickest way to get to this location is to either fast travel to Lindor’s Brow Skyview Tower and head southeast, or fast travel to Lookout Landing Skyview Tower and north-west. Either way, as soon as you enter the cave, here’s where to find the climbing gear Tears of the Kingdom:
- Walk straight until you reach a broken bridge.
- Use Ascend move through the bridge.
- Turn left and continue to cross another bridge.
- Move up and use paraglider to get through the waterfall at the end.
- Grab the climbing gear from the chest on the other side of the waterfall.
This armor not only increases your climbing speed, but also protects Link from the cold like any other piece cold-resistant armor does. In addition to the climbing chest piece, you can also find that here climbing cloth In the Ploymus mountain cave (3714, 0494, 0310), as well as climbing boots internally Upland Zorana Byroad Cave (2840, 0546, 0187).
How to improve climbing gear in Tears of the Kingdom
Finally, you can upgrade your climbing equipment here Great fairy fountain. This option becomes available once you speak to the Great Fairy. Here’s what you need to upgrade:
- Level I: 3 Keese Wing, 3 Rushroom.
- Stage II: 5 Electric Keese Wing, 5 Hightail Lizard.
- Stage III: 5 Ice Keese Wing, 10 Hot Footed Frog.
- Stage IV: 5 Fire Keese Wing, 15 Swift Violet.
That’s all you need to know to put on the climbing gear The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. stay tuned for more Tears of the Kingdom Tips and Tricks article here.