The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom continues the trend of incorporating amiibos as cosmetic rewards. You can scan compatible Zelda amiibos and get free tunic and hat cosmetics, glider cloth, and some surprises. In this guide we will show you how to use amiibos Tears of the Kingdomincluding the list of all compatible amiibos.
Tears of the Kingdom: How to Use Amiibos
If you have used Amiibos for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, you’ve done all this before. However, if this is new to you or you need a refresher, here are the steps.
Step 1: Register your Amiibo
The very first thing every Amiibo owner should do is register your character as follows. However, make sure your Switch is in handheld mode:
- Go to “system settings” menu on the main Switch screen (gear icon).
- Choose “amiibo” tab.
- Choose “Register the owner and nickname” Possibility.
- Place the bottom of the amiibo figure on the stick of the right controller (NFC Touchpoint).
- Tap on your profile picture to select the owner.
- Enter the nickname your amiibo figure.
- Confirm with “OK” And Repeat step 4 once again.
Note that you’ll need to repeat this process for every single amiibo figure you own.
Step 2: Activate Amiibos in your Switch
After registering the amiibo functionality, you need to activate it in your console:
- Pause the game at any time You want to use amiibos.
- Go to “save and load” Menu.
- Choose “amiibo” in the “options” tab.
- toggle”Enable amiibo functionality” Peculiarity.
Step 3: Scan your amiibos
After enabling the amiibo feature in-game, you can start scanning:
- open your”capabilities” screen in game.
- Choose “amiibo” from the list that should now be available.
- Select the area of application for Amiibo to appear in the game.
- Place the bottom of the amiibo figure on the stick of the right controller so that the scanning process can begin.
Once scanned and loaded into the game, you will immediately receive one of the corresponding cosmetic upgrades.
List of all compatible amiibos
The following zelda Amiibos are compatible with Tears of the Kingdom:
- Young Link (Majora’s Mask / Smash Bros.)
- shortcut (Twilight Princess)
- shortcut (Skyward Sword)
- link (driver) (Breath of the Wild)
- Link (Wild Archer) (Breath of the Wild)
- shortcut (ocarina of time)
- shortcut (Link’s Awakening)
- toon link (Wind Waker / Smash Bros.)
- Show Zelda (wind alarm clock)
- Zelda and Loftwing (Skyward Sword HD)
- shortcut (Tears of Kingdom)
- sheikh (Smash Bros.)
- Ganondorf (Smash Bros.)
- 8-bit link (The Legend of Zelda)
- Bokoblin (Breath of the Wild)
- wolf link (Twilight Princess)
- zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- zelda (wind alarm clock)
- Guardian (Breath of the Wild)
- cranes (Breath of the Wild)
- give me (Breath of the Wild)
- Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- reval (Breath of the Wild)
That’s all you need to know about using amiibos The Legend of Zeld: Tears of the Kingdom. stay tuned for more The Legend of Zeld: Tears of the Kingdom Tips and Tricks Article.