The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom The shape rotation puzzle is in Jiosin Shrine. They will use Ultrahand and Ascend liberally to solve this shrine. It pays to be familiar with both skills before entering. Here is how to solve Jiosin Shrine Shape Rotation Puzzle DeadK.
Jiosin Shrine Shape Rotation Puzzle Solution in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
location of the shrine
This shrine is located in the southernmost part of Central Hyrule, just south of Lookout Landing. It is also directly east of Susuyai Shrine. If using map coordinates, find them at (-240, -0375, 0026).
Walkthrough for TotK Jiosin Shrine Shape Rotation Puzzle
The shape rotation puzzle is divided into several steps. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go through the door to the left. Use the Ultrahand to pick up the object from behind and move it through the X-shaped hole. You don’t have to rotate it.
- Rotate the object until the two flat sections on each end are horizontal. You can do this by twisting it up twice, right once, and up again twice. Then place it over the gap to form a bridge. Cross the bridge.
- Go to the room on your right. Use the Ultrahand to pick up the item from behind. Turn it up twice and left twice, then slide it through the hole.
Form rotation Jiosin Shrine Optional chest
- Place it on the floor outside of the room you got it from. If you look to the right from this room, you’ll see a chest high up on some raised platforms.
- Pick up the item from the back (the end with the square that is “higher”). Flip it up three times and left twice, then place it in the square hole in front of you.
- Go under the taller stone square and use Climb to get to the top. From there you should be able to jump to the chest where you will be rewarded with a Hasty Elixir.
Completion of Shape Rotation Jiosin Shrine
- Pick up the item again and rotate it until it fits through the hole on the left. This can be a bit tricky, but hang in there.
- Drop it in the room and enter it. Rotate the object again until it forms a staircase (see screenshot), then climb it. You can also use the Ascend trick we used earlier if you’d rather keep the object vertical.
- Climb your makeshift stairs or climb to the top of the object and head to the platform to claim your reward!
That’s the end of it Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Shape rotation puzzle in Jiosin Shrine. For more information about the game, visit our Zelda: DeadK guides hub.