The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom The Infinite Hearts and Stamina food dupe method is sure to keep Link in tip-top shape. This exploit gives you all the meals you need to recover and strengthen. Here’s our guide on how to bring in infinite hearts and stamina food DeadK. Please also note that this bug works on version 1.10 of the game.
How to duplicate Infinite Hearts and Stamina Food in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (TotK).
Exploit and Glitch Requirements
To fool infinite hearts and stamina food DeadKyou should consider some requirements:
- A type of ingredient with an effect that you want to maximize. For example, to heal and gain temporary hearts, you’ll need to opt for a Big Hearty Truffle or a Big Hearty Radish.
- A vendor NPC who sells cooked food – You can find these NPCs in Kakariko Village, Kara-Kara Bazaar, and Gerudo Town. For this example I’m using Gerudo Town. The coordinates are: -3881, -2691, 0123.
- The cooked food must not be in your inventory – If the vendor sells a charred steak and you already have one, you must eat it so there is nothing left in your inventory.
How to perform the Infinite Hearts and Stamina Food Dupe method in TotK
When you get to the place, make sure you have enough of the ingredient you want to make a meal from. In my case, I cooked five large, savory truffles, which gave me a savory mushroom skewer. Here are the next steps:
- Don’t sort your inventory. Make sure the savory mushroom skewer is at the bottom of the tab.
- Eat the food you just cooked (e.g. a savory mushroom skewer).
- Buy a food item sold by the vendor (ex. Prime Fried Steak).
- You’ll find the seared prime steak has the same impact as the savory mushroom skewer. Again, don’t sort your inventory here and make sure the fried Prime Steak is at the very bottom of the tab.
- Make a fire (not a saucepan) and place a bunch of Raw Prime Steaks on it.
- Once it’s turned into seared prime steak, collect it. You’ll find that they too have the same glitch healing stats.
- Repeat the step above, making as many main fried steaks as you like, and they all keep the faulty healing amount.
More food and ingredient suggestions
The Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom The Infinite Hearts and Stamina Food Dupe method works on a variety of meals and ingredients. It is important that you can buy cooked food from a dealer, which is then used for the breakdown.
I suggest trying the following ingredients to help you on your journey:
- Endura carrots for more endurance.
- Sonnendelion to purify the darkness.
- Spicy pepper or chillshroom for cold resistance and heat resistance.
- Mighty Bananas and Razor Mushrooms for attack buffs.
Additionally, if you want to keep using this trick, you need to turn off automatic updates to avoid patches that fix the problem. You can do this from the Nintendo Switch home screen -> Settings -> Auto update: Off.
Now you know how to bring in infinite hearts and stamina food DeadK. Be sure to visit ours Zelda: DeadK guides hub For more tips, strategies, and walkthroughs, click here.