The legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom The Swing to Hit puzzle is located in Musanokir Shrine. You’ll use your Ultrahand ability to get objects to targets, but not quite in the way you think. You have to swing objects to targets by changing their weight. Here is our guide to help you solve the problem DeadK Musanokir Shrine Swing to Hit Puzzle.
Swing the Musanokir shrine to reach the puzzle solution in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Location of Musanokir Shrine
The Tears of the Kingdom Musanokir Shrine is located in the center of Korok Forest in Greater Hyrule Forest, west of the city of Goron. The sanctuary The exact coordinates are 0408, 2133, 0144. Its location is marked on the map above.
Related: The Satori Clear Crystal Guide
TotK Musanokir Shrine Swing to Hit Puzzle Walkthrough
To solve the Swing to Hit puzzle, use your Ultrahand from the start to find the way out. Overall, I found the puzzle pretty easy – until the end, which is a bit trickier. Here’s what you need to do.
First TotK swing to hit puzzle solution
- When you enter, climb down the ladder directly in front of you to reach the platform that you need to move.
- Equip your Ultrahand to connect the weighted ball to the metal cube as shown above.
- Climb back up and go across the platform.
- Use your Ultrahand to detach the metal cube and attach it to the ball and chain to the right of the gate.
- Swing the cube towards the target by lifting it with your Ultrahand as shown above. The gate opens.
Swing the Musanokir Shrine to reach the treasure chest location
This next area is actually the final room, but there are still a few parts to tackle. First we want to get the treasure chest that you see on the right when you enter the room. It took me a while to figure this out, but I ended up using my Ascension ability to make it happen. Here’s what you need to do to resolve the issue.
- To get to the chest, use your Ultrahand to grab the metal cube to the right of the entrance and attach it to the top of the metal piece in front of you, as shown above.
- Use your climb ability to get out on the metal cube.
- Slide down to the treasure chest.
- You get a big Zonai charge.
Second swing to the hit puzzle solution
Now that you have the treasure chest, let’s solve the second puzzle DeadK Musanokir Shrine.
- Glide back to the main platform.
- Detach the large metal cube from the top and attach it to the hanging sphere.
- Grab the wooden post with your Ultrahand and attach it to the left side of the top piece so it follows the rail.
- Grab the big cube with your Ultrahand and swing it back as shown above.
- The whole piece gains momentum and the wooden pole hits the target and opens the gate.
- You can go now and get your Light of Blessing!
That’s all with our guide on how to fill it out Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Swing to Hit puzzles in Musanokir Shrine. Be sure to check out our other complete solutions with us Zelda: DeadK guides hub.