The Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Mogawak Shrine Puzzle The Power of Water uses your Ultra Hand ability and some plain old H2O to showcase the puzzle’s namesake. The puzzle requires you to build up and combine electrical currents. Here you will learn how to solve the riddle “The Power of Water”. DeadK.
Mogawak Shrine – Walkthrough “The Power of Water” in DeadK
Location of Mogawak Shrine
The Mogawak Shrine is located in Zora’s Domain, east of the Lanayru Wetlands. The The exact coordinates are 3299, 0424, 0112and its location is marked on the map above.
How to complete the Mogawak Shrine The Power of Water. In DeadK
The Power of Water puzzle will demonstrate the power of water. It inspired me to try new ways of building with my Ultrahand and I know it will do the same for you. Here is the solution:
- When you enter the shrine, slide down to the lower platform. Grab the battery lying on the floor with your Ultrahand and carry it to the right side of the room.
- You see a wooden board in front of a waterfall. Spin it with your Ultrahand and attach it to the other side of the wheel you see next to the waterfall, making it match the existing one.
- Lift and drop the wood so that it catches the flow of water as shown above.
- Place the battery on the battery charging port as shown above.
- Once the battery is fully charged, it will turn yellow. Grab it with your Ultrahand once it’s done.
Related: Guide to Fire and Ice Shrines
How to get the Treasure Chest “The Power of Water”. DeadK
- Bring the battery to the opposite side near the pool of water and place it on the battery connector as shown above.
- Use your Ultrahand to move the two metal balls underwater so that their electric currents connect. The door to the treasure chest opens.
- Swim quickly across the water will drain the battery. Also avoid electric currents – I learned that the hard way.
- Open the chest and you will get an Opal.
- Now you need to charge the battery on your water wheel until it is full again.
- Use your Ultrahand to carry the battery to the battery port above the stairs, but do not insert until you are in the basket as shown above.
- The battery powers the basket up and to the exit.
- You can go now and receive your Light of Blessing!
Well, that’s all for our guide on how to solve the Mogawak Shrine puzzle The Power of Water in Tears of the Kingdom. Be sure to check out our other guides with us Zelda: DeadK guides hub.